Kitch's Blog

Thursday, August 31, 2006


Class Blogs: I am enjoying the class blogs that I have set up this year. What I am finding is that the blogging is a lot more successful for my students and myself when the blog contains something that provokes strong emotion, opinion and thought (imagine that). Especially in Spanish 4 I am able to use the blogs as a sound off for them to really think and reflect upon something controversial. I am finding that their language becomes more authentic and they take bigger risks on the blog (than in the classroom). I would like the blog to continue to be a positive thing for my students. My hope is that they get excited to read and respond to the next one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karl Fisch said...

At a conference I was at this summer, someone said "A good prompt is worth a thousand words." I think we definitely must make everything we do - but most especially blogging - interesting and relevant and meaningful for our students.

Friday, September 01, 2006 9:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home